Last weekend I got older. I can be an 'adult' when I want/need to, but on a basic level nothing has changed! :)
5 - during a brief 3 years living in the USA - I have vivid memories of the morning cartoon lineup including She-Ra & Thundercats :D
15 - Pretty much stayed in my room at my parents house ~
25 - Shared house in Nottingham
25 - Living with partner (of almost 11 years!) in Cambridge : )
Things that have changed:
- Artwork has improved.
- Upgraded art materials.
- MUCH more discerning about which cartoons & comics I invest in.
- Can buy OWN comics & related toys XD
- Streaming anime? What is this magic?!
- I was embarrassed about 'still being into' animation & comics at 15, (but I got into anime/manga at 13, which kinda helped towards overcoming that & seeing that animation & comics are not just for kids.)
- At 25+ not embarrassed about what you're into, because found my tribe
- At 35 you couldn't give a damn about what people think about what you're into! I DO WHAT I WANT \o/
More diary comics can be found at monstermovie.tumblr.com
♢ KEH | Kate Hayward
This is a general blog for all my creative work.
You can find more focused blogs/galleries for individual projects in my Links